Abstract Submission is Closed
For abstract submission selection, please pick the best track that your abstract falls within. If you don't find fit, submit to General EMI Track.
STATUS: Abstract Submission is CLOSED!
DEADLINE: February 17, 2013
1. The presenting author is required to register for the conference.
Papers will not be introduced in the program until registration is received.
2. Each presenting author will be allowed to present one and only one abstract.
3. Please prepare your abstract according to the template, which can be downloaded here.
In order to avoid mis-organizing of submitted papers, the filename of the uploaded paper must meet the format specified in the Abstract Guideline. Specifically, the format of the filename should be as below: (presenter lastname)_(presenter firstname)_(first five words of paper title, separating with underline)_Abstract_(version no., starting from 0). For example: Davinci_Leonardo_Size_Effect_of_Concrete_Structures_Abstract_v0.docx
4. In the abstract submission page you will need to copy and paste the abstract in the box at the "Make Submission" Link.
5. Once submitted a new page will open, the "File Upload" page, and you can submit via PDF, DOC, and DOCX.
If you have any questions about abstract submission , please feel free to contact us either through email: EMI2013@northwestern.edu or Fax: 1-847-491-4011.